Friday 22 July 2011

Hello Blog, I'm back!

It's been forever I know but I had a car accident.  An idiot ploughed into me as I was crossing a roundabout and then tried to say it was my fault!?!?!?!?!  I had to have a month off work and then I went back to work with a different client.  The lady that I work with now is 91 and sweet as a button.

I have completed many crafty bits and bobs while I have been away.  I know you want photos so here they are.............


This is one of 6 tags that I made as an angel swapper in a black/cream tag swap on the {scrap} beach.  It was hosted by Katherine Lonuzzo.  They were done really quickly and I had fun making them.


This is a picture of the second Travelogue that I did pages in.  The travelogue belongs to Ruthie Nava.  Her travelogue was titled 'Mama Said'  You can just about make out the picture on the right is of me and Mum when we were in America.  My tags on the left have quotes on the reverse and the pocket is acetate.


This was an advent calendar that I made for Nigel May from Create and Craft and Ideal world.

I had better stop here and get some sleep.  I will add some more photos later on today.  I am waiting for some to upload to Your Paper Pantey.  I did a mini album bi-monthly swap with Shanta Newby and made a gatefold paper bag mini.

My copy of 'Carmens Kiss' is on its way to me from Play.com.  I can't wait for it to get here.  It's my latest Bruce Payne fix.  I have finished his Biography Minis (2).  I just have to get them posted off to him.  I need to take some detailed photographs first.  Keep your fingers and toes crossed for me that it gets to him without any trouble.

Much Love
Vikki
x-x-x
-x-x-
--x--

No comments:

Post a Comment