Wednesday 3 August 2011

T!m Holtz Swivel Clasp Charms

Hi All

I am home for a few days so thought I should log on and show you some things I have been making.

I finished my Tim Holtz Swivel Clasp Charms for the Britain Theme and sent them off but couldnt upload the picture until now.  Need new dongle!!


These are the three that I created.  I had so much fun and the next lot are to be based on a French Flea Market theme.  I have all of my stuff in one spot so I can start them soon.

I watched a video on youtube a long time ago that Kathryn from the {Scrap} Beach posted titled 'Scrapbook Mini Album: Prima "Pastiche" Paperbag Album '
I was so inspired watching it I just had to give it a go.  I have made paper bag albums before but nothing like this.  I remember thinking at the time I would love for her to make me a custom made album but then life got in the way and there was no way I could afford it.  I re-visited the video and patiently waited for it to upload on my slow broadband dongle!!

I took the paper bags out of my drawer yesterday and started creating.  Kelli, I can't remember if I have mentioned her before, sent me the Mariposa Stack all the way from America and wanted to swap full size albums so I am making it for her using the paper she sent.

I will post pictures later as I have the album put together but not quite finished yet.  I have to say it's looking quite good.

I am almost finished with my give-away albums also and will post pictures soon.  I have had a quiet day busy crafting as I am waiting in for a courier to come and pick up a package.  It is hot and sticky and I want a shower.  Hurry up courier man!

Much Love and Big Hugz
Vikki
x-x-x
-x-x-
--x--

No comments:

Post a Comment