Thursday 22 March 2012

A mini for my friend Angie.....

Hi All

Here are some pictures of a mini that I made for my friend Angie.  I made it out of white paper bags and the Susan Winget Speciality Botanical Paper.


I used Lauras stack the deck binding and her fold back paper bag.  I love the way its turned out.


I inked all the edges of the paper bags with whispers rio purple ink.  It took forever but looks really good now it's all done.


This is the stack the deck binding and my magic glue.  I love my paper clips as well, they are shiny and silver!


This is one of the pages with all the paper elements applied.


This is the book all put together with the covers put on.  I spray painted tim holtz grungepaper antique gold and then went over it with crafters companion spray and sparkle to seal it.  It looks great as the binding on the album.


This is a completed page.


This is the front almost all done.  It needs something more but I am undecided at what.


These are a couple of the tags I cut myself and hand stamped and inked.  There are 24 tags in all!


I think I am happy with this mini now.  It just needs one more thing on he front of the album and it will be finished.  I just need to figure that one out.

Big Hugz and Much Love
Vikki
x-x-x

No comments:

Post a Comment