Thursday 24 February 2011

First Post

Hi Everybody!!

This is my first post for my blog.  I hope that you will enjoy reading this as much as I am sure I will enjoy writing it.  At the moment I have several projects on the go and I will show you them all as and when I complete them.  I have recently finished my first swap mini of the year.  I made a love themed mini for Linda aka Oz over on the Scrap Beach.  It is well on its way to her now and she should have it early next week if the mail man is kind.

I will have a look to see if I can put up some pictures.  Here is the link to youtube  http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AYdJIK7uIzU
I hope that this link works because I have no idea how to get rid of it if it does not.  I thoroughly enjoyed making this mini for Linda.

This is the link for the Christmas Mini that I made for Sallyanne in Australia.  I hope that the flood waters have dwindled a little.
http://www.youtube.com/user/Vikkles2006#p/a/u/1/pmjh3t0b8rE

I will stop here and hope to post tomorrow.

Hugz
Vikki
x-x-x
-x-x-
--x--


No comments:

Post a Comment