Wednesday 2 March 2011

Crazy Week!!

Hiya Guys!!
I have had one crazy week.  My work partner has been off sick and so I have been filling in.  I have done 3 long days straight and I am shattered.  I have the day off tomorrow so I am ready to get into mini mode. 

I am working on my TWS (Trade Wind Scrapper) March 2011 Mini Album Swap hosted by Kathryn  over on the Scrap Beach.  My partner is Alexandra and I am making her a gate fold paper bag mini.  She likes the colours Purple and Silver just like me.  I have to put some green in it somewhere and I have found some recycled and textured paper.  I am also putting in some charms that were given to me on a bracelet that I have recycled.  My found items I have yet to find, lol.

I am putting up some pictures of a mini that I made for my mum and dad for their wedding anniversary.  It was my first go at a chipboard mini.

I hope to post tomorrow and let you know how my mini is shaping up.

Lots of Love
Vik
x-x-x
-x-x-


--x--

No comments:

Post a Comment