Thursday 13 October 2011

Me + 60 hours = heritage mini!!!!

Hi All
I have been crafting for 4 days straight to finish my first ever kit mini.  I joined Irene Cordova's Heritage 2 part mini album kit swap.  I made up 7 kits and kept one and sent 6 away.  I got 5 kits back from 5 lovely ladies and it took me 60 hours to make the mini.  I am sending it to the hostess so I am really nervous about what she will think. Here's a sneeky peeeeeeek.................

That's the pile of coin envelopes I had when I had finished putting the papers on.  Looks good already but there's more.................


This is the inside of the mini.  You can see the fully embellished coin envelopes peeking through.  I had so much fun and once I started I had a hard time stopping.  Maybe one more picture..................


This is the back fully finished.  I had to use every bit of space to fit everything in and on the mini album.  I will make a video when I get home.  I would do it here but my camera battery is really flat!  this is what I have been up to this week.  I have another mini to make and I have already started it as I am on nights now and 12 hours doing nothing would be boring indeed.  Who knows, another 60 hours could bring more mini magic!
Much Love, hugz and kisses
Vikki
x-x-x
-x-x-
--x--

1 comment:

  1. Great job Vikki! Look forward to seeing the video!
    hugs Alyson x

    ReplyDelete