Monday 3 October 2011

HELLO..................

Hiya

I am home again for the week and I have a few photos to share with you.  I unwrapped my halloween bags and took photos before I sent them off and Iley said they had arrived in America last week.


This is the top of my bag.  I got these spooky hands last year and finally found a use for them.


I sent all the bags off with a lolly in them.  Yummy stuff.


This is the front of my bag.


This is the back, tada!!!!!!!

I also made a rope necklace from a kit that I bought last month.  It took me a while to get into it and it's not perfect but now I know how there will be no stopping me.  I have bought all the stuff I need to make a few more.



It looks so pretty.  I really enjoyed it.

I think that is all I have to show you for now.  I am going to have a relaxing week, well, as relaxing as I can make it.

I hope you all have a good couple of weeks and I will report in soon. I have 2 mini albums to make and I have just finished 2 mini's for friends in America.  Kelli and her daughter.  I will post pictures when I can get them taken.  I need to get them posted this week sometime.

Loads of love, hugs and kisses to all
Vikki
x-x-x
-x-x-
--x--

No comments:

Post a Comment