Saturday 4 August 2012

New Crafts

Hiya

Here are my most recent projects...............


A Mini Album for Baby Seren.  Grow well little one.  Love Auntie Vikki. x-x-x


Itty Bitty Mini - A British Summer.  This one is 1 of 3 that I made for a swap on Mini Album Scraps.  I can't wait to see what I get back.


All 3 together.  They should have arrived in America by now.  I loved making these and they were really enjoyable to put together.


A swap for Maxine titled My Garden.  It was a coin envelope mini and it turned out really nice.  I went all out to decorate it.


The inside.  It took hours to get it right but it was worth it and Maxine loved it.


Church shaped box holding a wedding mini for my dads best friends daughter, Joanna Hansler, nee Kilburn.


The end with the instructions on.  It was a lovely blessing and fantastic to see everyone.  It's true what they say - only get together at weddings, birthdays and funerals!


This mini isn't quite finished it still needs its covers on.  It is for the lovely Martyn and Sarah-Jane Parker who sadly had to have their perfect kitty, Blossom, put to sleep.  Perfect time to use my pawprint paper and card that I have been hoarding for 3 years.

That is the end of my crafty pictures for now.  I still have 1 more mini to photograph - a summer mini swap.

All my Love
Vikki
x-x-x
-x-x-
--x--

No comments:

Post a Comment