Tuesday 7 May 2013

It's been forever...........

Hiya Peeps!!

I know its been a long time since I posted anything but I have been under the weather for ages.  I finally have a good amount of time to sit down, without interruption, and get things said.  I have completed a few projects recently but lost my mojo for a bit.  It has finally resurfaced and it's all thanks to a YouTube session watching all my favourite crafters.  I don't know where it went to but it's back!  About time too methinks!!

Here is a swap mini that I made using the Graphic 45 Place In Time paper.  I used the 8x8 and 12x12 pads.  It was made for a fellow crafter in America as a swap.
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
It took me forever to get these in order.  I had fun making this album.  It seemed to take a long time but I wanted to get it right.  Here is the album that my partner made for me.
 
 
It is beautiful and so different even though we used the same papers.
 
 
I hope you have been well.
 
Hugz
 
Vikki
x-x-x
-x-

1 comment: