Wednesday 9 March 2011

Chocolate distress.................

Hiya

Did you know that by 2014 there will be a short supply of chocolate.  Did you also know that chocolate doesn't have a very long shelf life.  I am so distressed by these comments it's affecting my life, lol.  I will miss it if and when it goes away.

What a way to start the day!  I have been traumatised by this thought for a few weeks now but I think that when I woke up earlier it hit me.

I wonder what the world would be like without chocolate??  Scary, maybe!!

I am posting some pictures of a mini that I made for Sharon, my brothers girlfriend.  I made it for her birthday in 2010.

I have almost finished my TWS swap mini for Alexandra.  I will post pictures on here when it is done and before I send it off.

I hope your day has been better than mine.  Oh CHOCOLATE!!!!!!!!!!

Lots of Luv
Vikki
x-x-x
-x-x-
--x--

No comments:

Post a Comment