Friday 11 March 2011

Bruce, Bruce, Bruce..................

Hiya

I am so excited today because tonight I am going to watch a DVD I had to have sent from USA.  It's a movie I loved as a teenager featuring my favourite actor Bruce Payne (swoon) Seriously, he is fabulous.  I haven't seen Switch for years and I can not wait to see it again.  My PS3 was the best thing I ever bought playing all sorts of discs including blu-ray.

Todays pictures come from a mini that I made for a student called Dulcie Price.  It was her birthday when I worked in a University doing a live-in with a student who had Cerebral Palsy.  Dulcie was one of her flatmates and I made her a mini for her birthday titled 'Friends' so she could put all her Uni memories in it.






I made a little box for the mini to go in as well.

Hope you all had a good day.

Lots of Love
Vikki
x-x-x
-x-x-
--x--

No comments:

Post a Comment