Wednesday 18 May 2011

Travelogue on it's way......

Hiya All

My travelogue has started it's journey and it's on its way to America.  Here are some photos....


This is the front cover it's called 'My Purple Journey' and it's lovely!!!


This is my paper bag and my page.  I picked the question 'If you were stranded on an island who would you want to be stranded with?  I (of course) picked Bruce Payne.  This is my 'pinboard' and my tag inside looked like this................


I had a play with some lace and metal letters.  I used a number 8 tag that Kathryn sent me and put it through my Big Shot and embossing folder with gears on it.  I swiped my ink pad over and highlighted the embossing.


This was the back of my paper bag and someone has turned Mr Blue, Purple.  It fitted perfectly with my theme.  I really enjoyed making my page and I hope that it comes back to me in 6 months time in one piece.  Please pray it does.  I haven't heard from Tamara, the lady I sent it to, so I hope that she is still on for doing a page and sending it on.  Fingers crossed for my Purple Journey.

I have finished my TWS May Mini Album Swap for Twyla and sent it off today.....


This is the front.  Twyla said she had no men in her life that she would scrap photos of so I made her a more female themed mini.

Big Hugz
Vikki
x-x-x
-x-x-
--x--

No comments:

Post a Comment