Sunday 1 May 2011

Long time no post....................

Hiya

Since I last posted I have gained a year!  I am 33 now, how scary!! I have changed jobs and made another 2 mini albums for swaps.  I have also made some Tim Holtz Swivel Clasp Charms (had great fun making them) and got them ready for posting.

I have also made up a box for my angel swapper.  I entered a secret valentine swap and whoever was supposed to send to me, for whatever reason, didn't.  So an angel was called for and she seems lovely but instead of just sending me something off her own back I suggested a swap of goodies and I also made her a tenny weeny mini that  made from 1 12x12 piece of cardstock.  I have to show you some of the things I have been making.  You can see more @ YPP or {scrap} beach or Vikkles2006 on youtube or followingthepapertrail on ning.

These are two of the swivel charms I made.  I watched several videos and decided on my own style.
I printed out my own card enclosure and added ribbon.  I made my own tags with all of my information on and put them in the bag of the little packet.  I made 6 charms and they are all waiting to be posted after the bank holiday.

My hadmade tags - very nice.

All done and ready to go.

This is Shelleys "Family Love" mini album.


A side view of the mini.  There were 8 paper bags back to back and a large tag in each paper bag and smaller tags in the smaller 'pages'  It was very colourful and I had fun making it.

This Mini was for Valerie.  I put the names of her grandchildren in it for her.  It was another colourful mini.  Again there were 8 paper bags back to back.  I love making paper bag minis.

The large pages flip up to reveal more room for pictures and writing.

I can't wait to get going on my next mini.  My partner is Twyla, what a lovely name!

May your days be scrappy!
Vikki
x-x-x

No comments:

Post a Comment