Sunday 11 September 2011

Guess who is getting a cold?

Hi All

You guessed it.......MOI!! My throat feels like a razor desert.  Lemsip here I come!!

On a better note I put together and sent off my second lot of kits.  I can't wait to get them all back and start making a couple of minis.  I am so excited.  I love getting crafty stuff in the mail it feels like Christmas everytime the posty comes.

Here are a few pictures of my second kit.  I forgot to stamp the journal spots but the paper is there.  Oops!! How dumb am I, lol.


This is the second set I put together.  I had so much fun doing it.  I can't wait for the Christmas one.


These are the little baggies full of buttons, bottle caps and beads and a T!m Holtz Swivel Clasp to make a charm and some head pins to put the beads on.  I made this kit a little different from the last one.  Even though it is a different group I thought it would be better to be different.

I can't think of anything else to say my brain is filled with cotton wool now.  Pray I have a speedy recovery.

Love you All
Vikki
x-x-x
-x-x-
--x--

1 comment:

  1. Vikki!!! OMGosh!! I received my mini album today!!! Thank you so much it is gorgeous!! I was trying to tell my friend about it on the phone and the only way I can describe some of the pages was that it gave me the feel of the "Twilight Saga"..THere are soo many places to put pics..I absolutely love it and feel so honored and blessed along with lucky to have gotten it..Thank you sooo much!!!! Wow it is simply gorgeous and it made the trip just fine! :) Thanks again , kiddo! You made my day!

    ReplyDelete